Buildings Show 2019
North America’s Largest Exposition, Networking and Educational Event
The 28th PM Expo will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo and World of Concrete Pavilion in the South Building, and IIDEXCanada in the North Building. All shows combined will create The Buildings Show, North America’s largest exposition, networking and educational event. Visit 1,600+ exhibits, including 100+ international exhibitors, bringing the latest in design and construction innovation in products, technologies, best practices and applications.
Reasons to Attend
3 Days – 6 Shows – All Under One Roof!
PM Expo now expands across both North and South Buildings at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The South Building will include Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion and the North Building will include Construct International and IIDEXCanada. All shows combined create The Buildings Show, North America’s largest annual exposition, networking and educational event for design, construction real estate.
Registering for PM Expo access to all 6 Shows; Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion, Construct International, and IIDEXCanada.
Meet Key Decision-Makers at North America’s Largest Exposition Networking and Educational Event Focusing on Design, Construction and Real Estate
PM Expo will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion and IIDEXCanada, these five shows will create The Buildings Show. Over 30,000 influential buyers and decision-makers of the building, construction and design industries for all types of buildings will attend the Show to experience more than 1,600 exhibiting and 350 seminars and demonstrations.
PM Expo attracts key decision makers of the real estate, property management, building, construction and design industry in Canada. Our attendees include:
• Building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals in the private and public sectors
• Building owners, property managers, buyers of retrofit and renovation, and all levels of government
• International visitors and buyers of construction and building materials from countries in the Far East, Europe, Central America and Africa
• Active members from over 100 leading industry and professional Canadian associations who exhibit and host meetings, receptions and seminars at PM Expo.
REACH QUALIFIED BUYERS & DECISION MAKERS
PM Expo attendees make purchasing decisions for products and services to manage, operate, and maintain properties and facilities in the following areas:
• Advanced Construction Technologies
• Associations & Government
• Building Automation Controls & Systems
• Building Exteriors, Thermal & Moisture Protection
• Communication Systems
• Concrete Products & Materials
• Construction, Property & Asset Management Services
• Decks, Decking, Landscaping & Parking
• Educational Services, Industry
• Energy Management & Power
• Environmental Services
• Flooring & Floorcoverings
• HVAC & Mechanical Systems
• IT Solutions for Asset, Facilities & Property Management
• Interior Design Products & Finishes
• Kitchen, Bath & Plumbing Systems
• Maintenance Services & Products
• Restoration Products & Services
• Security & Life Safety
• Steel & Metal Products
• Tools, Equipment & Hardware
• Waste Management
• Windows & Doors / Solariums & Skylights
Co-located Shows: The Buildings Show:
South Building: Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion,
North Building: IIDEXCanada
Venue & location are subject to change.
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
|Dec 04, 2019||,||
|Mar 06, 2019||Palm Beach, Florida||
More Building Events
Jan 04, 2023
Boca Raton, Florida
Jan 17, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
Jan 31, 2023
Feb 01, 2023
2023 CURT National Conference - (formerly 2023 Curt International Construction Summit - Construction Users Roundtable)
Feb 06, 2023
San Antonio, Texas