NRECA Annual Meeting & TechAdvantage 2019 Conference & Expo - National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
Electric cooperative leaders across the country are facing wide-ranging issues in the areas of culture, operations, technology, member engagement and governance. Issues such as changing market forces, evolving consumer expectations and generational turnover in the co-op workforce, among many others. All of these challenges can be viewed as opportunities for our members to leverage the inherent value of the cooperative business model as an organization dedicated to meeting consumer needs and aspirations. The flexibility, drive and personal connections within the cooperative business model offer us a unique advantage in the energy industry - the opportunity to lead.
Join us Feb. 25-28 in Nashville for the 2018 Annual Meeting & Expo where we will address these and many other issues, while providing you with:
- The latest information and trends from leading industry experts and nationally renowned speakers
- A forum to discuss challenges and solutions with co-op colleagues and NRECA staff, and resources to help you tackle these issues back at home
- Access to a powerful national network to tap into when additional guidance and support is needed
The Annual Meeting is THE place where the leaders of today's electric cooperatives can assemble and, together, take on the mantle of leading the energy future.
We are pleased to offer our Next Generation Leaders Experience at this year’s Annual Meeting. This program helps develop emerging cooperative leaders through special NRECA Annual Meeting programming designed to build their knowledge of the cooperative network, extend their professional network and develop self-awareness that will help as they grow and contribute as co-op leaders.
TechAdvantage is at the forefront of innovation, delivering critical technologies that are transforming the world of engineering, information technology, energy services, operations, supply management and business.
Join us for four days of leading-edge strategies and best practices created to share and demonstrate advantages in science, technology and other industry areas that will benefit Co-op Nation well into the 21st century.
More than networking, TechAdvantage delivers real tools and knowledge that empower you to build successful co-ops in today’s competitive energy marketplace.
Why THIS Conference?
- Unlike other “best practices in technology” conferences, TechAdvantage speaks directly to electric co-op professionals and provides focused solutions.
- You’ll be up to speed and better able to meet your co-op’s technology goals while mitigating risky, costly or disruptive decisions.
- It’s a great opportunity to meet informed experts, in one place, at one time, in one value package.
- The highly-rated TechAdvantage Expo attracts the largest number of today’s top co-op vendors and industry leaders. You’ll see the latest products and services that will help keep your co-op ahead of the curve.
- You’ll walk away with information on cutting-edge technologies and tactics that can be implemented into your co-op’s strategic planning.
Just who comes to TechAdvantage?
- Engineers eager to leverage new applications and existing technologies to do their jobs well and do their jobs right
- Sharp operations professionals wanting to keep pace with new technologies who are ready to execute results and fire on all cylinders
- IT professionals targeting new skills and analyzing practical information to manage infrastructure, security and strategy
- Frontline supply managers attentive to new ideas and innovative products that they can maneuver and apply at their co-ops
- National co-op leaders wanting to hear from technology experts about what they see coming to determine how their co-ops will meet new challenges
- Smart co-op insiders, hungry for what comes next and re-energized by new ideas that will elevate their efforts to new levels
If that’s you, take action and be there.
When your company sponsors or exhibits at NRECA events, you get the opportunity to meet co-op decision-makers, generate awareness of your products and services, and increase sales. NRECA offers sponsorship opportunities at conferences targeted to each one of our co-op audiences.
NRECA Co-op Event Audiences
- CEOs and general managers
- Engineering, operations, IT, purchasing and supply management professionals
- Human resources professionals
- Public relations, communications and member services professionals
- Administrative professionals
access thousands of prospective customers
TechAdvantage is attended by co-op decision makers and provides you with networking opportunities and dedicated expo time allowing you to generate qualified leads and sales.
a platform to sell your products and services
TechAdvantage draws more than 900 co-op engineering, energy services, operations, IT, purchasing and supply management professionals, plus more than 5,000 NRECA annual meeting attendees, giving expo visitors the opportunity to view a wide range of innovative products and services.
what are co-ops buying?
Owning and maintaining 42% of all distribution lines (2.5 million miles) in the U.S. and serving 42 million consumers in 80% of the nation’s counties, electric co-ops will spend more than $4 billion upgrading and maintaining system assets.
NRECA represents more than 900 consumer-owned, not-for-profit electric cooperatives, public power districts, and public utility districts in the United States. Below are some of the services NRECA provides to and on behalf of its members:
- Sponsors and administers employee benefit plans for participating cooperatives
- Spearheads communications, advocacy and public relations initiatives
- Carries out federal government relations activities
- Conducts leadership and staff training
- Coordinates national and regional conferences and seminars
- Researches, educates and communicates with NRECA voting members regarding legal, tax, environmental, engineering and other issues
- Performs economic and technical research
- Champions the cooperative business model
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
More Electronics Events
Jan 05, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
Jan 06, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
Jan 17, 2023
Jan 22, 2023
Jan 24, 2023
San Diego, California