GFX - Government Fleet Expo & Conference
Government Fleet Expo & Conference is an annual community gathering where public fleet professionals can have real conversations with their peers about daily challenges, get public fleet-specific training, and access to the latest vehicles and technology in the exhibit hall.
Some critical topics in the 2015 agenda include:
- The Internal Process: Introducing New Technology and Fueling Systems
- Strategies Designed to Improve Shop and Customer Communication
- How to Track Your Fleet Efficiencies & Cost Reduction Using Telematics
- Illustrating the Long-term Effects of Your Budget Decisions with a New Data Model
Government Fleet Expo & Conference provides actionable solutions to the toughest challenges public fleets face. It provides an opportunity to learn from the industry's top leaders about:
• Fleet fundamentals such as an in-depth examination of procurement and spec’ing strategies and methods for obtaining vehicle replacement funds.
• Management techniques such as developing staff, managing budget cuts, handling a take-home vehicle program and outsourcing vs. in-house work.
• Maintenance management such as revising outdated replacement cycles and avoiding mistakes in preventative maintenance.
• Efficiency such as managing fuel costs, determining optimal fleet size and choosing and implementing an alternative fuel.
Exhibiting at Government Fleet Expo & Conference is your best opportunity to be in front of a captive audience of Government Fleet Managers who are specifically interested in your products and services.
Who Should Exhibit at GFX?
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Light and Medium-Duty Trucks
- Alternative/Green/Electric Vehicles
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Grounds Maintenance
- Street Sweepers
- Construction Equipment
- Maintenance Equipment
- Vehicle Lifts
- Fleet Management and Motorpool Software
- Green Fleet/Alternative Fuels
- Fuel Management Suppliers
- Tire Suppliers
- GPS/Telematics Providers
- Maintenance Shop Suppliers
- Fluid, Oil Suppliers
- Truck Equipment Suppliers
- Fleet Consultants
- Remarketers and Auto Auctions
- Leasing and Finance Companies
- Accident and Risk Mgmt.
- Navigation Systems
- Safety and Driver Training
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
More Boats & Yachts Events
Jan 21, 2023
Moncton, New Brunswick
Jan 25, 2023
New York City, New York
Jan 27, 2023
North Charleston, South Carolina
Association of Marina Industries Conference & Expo 2023 - (formerly International Marina & Boatyard 2023 Conference)
Jan 31, 2023
Daytona Beach, Florida
Feb 14, 2023
San Diego, California