Defense Credit Union Council 2020 Conference & Expo
ABOUT THE DEFENSE CREDIT UNION COUNCIL
The Defense Credit Union Council (DCUC) is the premier defense trade association representing the interests of defense credit unions operating on military installations worldwide. The Council is governed by a seven-member Board of Directors consisting of a representative from each of the services -- Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Air Force -- plus three representatives at large.
The Defense Council operates day to day under the supervision of a President/CEO and a small staff from offices in Washington, D.C., and supports two Sub-councils --- the Defense Credit Union Council's Overseas Sub-council and the Midwest Sub-council.
Since 1963, DCUC's mission is to act as the primary liaison to the Department of Defense for defense credit unions, and is the Department's principal conduit to defense credit unions on military bases stateside and overseas.
The Defense Credit Union Council is the premier defense trade association representing the interests of defense credit unions operating on military installations worldwide.
Whether working strategic or operational issues, or addressing regulatory or legislative matters, the Defense Council's close working relationship with DoD has ensured members of the United States Armed Forces and their families are provided financial services in the finest traditions of the credit union philosophy.
Why should you exhibit at DCUC?
If your goal is to network and meet with the leaders of defense credit unions, the 56th Annual DCUC Conference & Showcase is a MUST for your company.
Throughout the Conference, we provide your company with access to defense credit union CEO’s, executives, staff and board chairs. These attendees make the majority of final buying decisions at our member credit unions around the world.
The DCUC SHOWCASE WITH A PURPOSE
* Provides an ideal setting for building relationships in a relaxed networking environment
* Helps you build relationships with our members, Defense Credit Unions located on military bases around the world
* Assists you in becoming a part of our tight-knit community so you can provide our credit unions with the latest in technology, investments, top-notch financial products and services in our new digital age
* Has six hours of dedicated time, where you can meet face-toface with key decision makers
* Gives back to the military community by hosting a fundraiser to help make a real difference in the lives of our Veterans, Wounded Heroes, Military Spouses and Families. Over the past 15 years, with the support of you, our corporate partners, we have raised over $324,000 to support Military Charities.
In 2019, we have chosen Folds of Honor to be the recipient of our charitable giving. Please join us in supporting this incredible organization during the upcoming conference. It is by working together that we can make a real difference.
Join us in Chicago for the 26th Annual Vincent Lascara Golf Tournament. Our DCUC tradition of great times and fun golf, plus a chance to help support Folds of Honor is a winning combination!
Located just 16 miles from downtown Chicago, Harborside International has brought championship style links golf to the area since 1995. No other course in Chicago can combine the rugged links exterior, with sculpted fairways and manicured greens that make Harborside the finest choice for locals and travelers alike to enjoy traditional links golf.
Source: Event Website
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
More Finance Events
Mar 06, 2023
AMLFC Institute Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Prevention Hybrid Conference 2023 - (formerly International AML & Financial 2023 Crime Conference)
Apr 12, 2023
Apr 23, 2023
Jun 27, 2023
Aug 07, 2023
Colorado Springs, Colorado