CSBA AEC - California School Boards Association Annual Education Conference & Trade Show 2023
AEC is CSBA's premier continuing education program—delivering practical solutions to help governance teams from districts and county offices of education improve student learning and achievement. Whether you are a veteran board member, a superintendent, a board support professional or a first-time attendee, you'll come away from conference with practical ideas and a renewed commitment to help your board accomplish the critical work ahead.
Reasons to Attend
Top five reasons to attend ...
Your students are counting on you.
Invest in your students and schools by attending CSBA's 2017 Annual Education Conference and Trade Show. Get information, share insights, find solutions and ways to raise student achievement levels at the more than 100 highly focused sessions this year.
You can't afford not to attend.
This is the only leadership development opportunity that offers the governance perspective. Partner directly with leaders in the education arena and collaborate with your peers to tackle the issues you face in your own school district or county office of education.
Get the skinny on future education trends and issues.
Whether it's issues related to budget and finance, student achievement, governance, school safety, common core, community engagement, communication or collaboration, this premier event focuses on key areas to guide governance teams through tough fiscal times.
Practical solutions to education challenges.
We deliver practical solutions to help governance teams improve student learning and achievement.
Partner with education experts.
Spend time with our business partners on our fast-growing Trade Show floor and find out how they can help you effectively manage and lead your schools with the various product and service solutions they offer.
Exhibitors contribute to the success of CSBA's annual conference through the many solutions they provide schools with their products and services. Partner with CSBA to provide education leaders with resources to effectively manage and lead their school districts and county offices of education. With more than $62 billion to spend equipping and managing their school sites, these governance team members need to hear from you.
Fast facts about the trade show floor
- More than 2,500 school governing board members, superintendents, top-level administrators and business officials attend.
- Attendees are the key decision-makers in California K-12 education.
- Collectively they spend more than $62 billion annually to equip and maintain thousands of school buildings and provide educational opportunities for more than 6.3 million public school children.
- California has the highest student population in the nation.
- Many schools are in need of facility modifications and renovation to accommodate increasing or decreasing enrollment, as well as facility modernization.
- Attendees come to the conference and trade show to learn from each other, year after year. They enjoy making good business relationships and visiting the trade show floor.
- CSBA provides dedicated exhibit time throughout the conference so that attendees have plenty of time to enjoy both the academic program and the trade show. And exhibitors have plenty of time to reach attendees.
- California schools are diverse and all sizes are represented at the conference and trade show. Urban, suburban and rural districts and county offices of education actively participate.
CSBA is the nonprofit education association representing the elected officials who govern public school districts and county offices of education. With a membership of nearly 1,000 educational agencies statewide, CSBA brings together school governing boards, and administrators from districts and county offices of education to advocate for effective policies that advance the education and well-being of the state’s more than 6 million school-age children. A membership-driven association, CSBA provides policy resources and training to members, and represents the statewide interests of public education through legal, political legislative, community and media advocacy.
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
More Learning Events
Joint Mathematics Meetings 2023 (formerly Joint Mathematics Meeting - Mathematical Association Of America (MAA) And The American Mathematical Society (AMS)
Jan 04, 2023
AIA and SCS 2023 Joint Annual Meeting - Archaeological Institute Of America/Society For Classical Studies
Jan 05, 2023
Jan 07, 2023
Key West, Florida
Jan 10, 2023
Jan 10, 2023