Creativation (formerly The CHA MEGA Conference & Trade Show)
The Craft & Hobby Association (CHA), the premier trade association for the creative arts products industries, reveals it is rebranding as the Association For Creative Industries (AFCI). With the new brand name, AFCI launches a new story, strategic roadmap and visual identity, including a new logo and website redesign, www.afci.global. The announcements were first made public to the Association’s membership at its Annual Meeting, which was held during Creativation, the Association’s annual trade event, on Sunday, January 22 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, AZ
Learn what’s new, what’s trending and how you can drive your business forward to success through seminars and workshops at Creativation University.
Discover new products, inspiration, ideas and innovations, and research findings that will change your business.
If you have a business - large or small - in the creative industry, then you don't want to miss this event!
Join thousands of professionals for the ultimate creative industries event in January 2018. AFCI is the heart of creativity and Creativation is the place to learn, connect and discover.
- Learn what’s new, what’s trending and how you can drive your business forward to success through seminars and workshops at Creativation University.
- Connect with new buyers, suppliers, designers, makers, bloggers, media and entrepreneurs from around the world as we grow our event in 2018.
- Discover new products, inspiration, ideas and innovations, and more that will change your business.
Connect with new buyers, suppliers, designers, makers, bloggers, media and entrepreneurs from around the world as we grow our event in 2018.
Make Valuable Connections
- Network with buyers from AC Moore, Amazon, Create and Craft, Hobby Lobby, HSN, JoAnn’s, Michaels, Overstock.com, Target, Tuesday Morning, Walmart Canada and Zulily, independent craft stores and more.
- Meet new audiences that are coming to town, including home decor and DIY retailers and emerging start-ups.
- Explore inspiring neighborhoods, inventive innovation programs, hands-on activities, education, expanded sponsorships and so much more.
- Get recognized for your original ideas, products, techniques and tools through our new awards program.
Experiences Beyond Your Booth
- Invite your customers and connect with thousands of retailers, distributors, global media outlets, bloggers, makers, trendsetters and influencers from around the globe at our networking events.
- Gain unique industry insights and advice, understand consumer trends, and listen to high-demand speakers.
Attendees By The Numbers
- 3,000+ Buyers
- 35,000+ Storefronts
- $40+ Billion Industry
- 96% of AFCI buyers attend our event to find new products
- 81% of AFCI buyers attend our event to source new suppliers
- 77% of AFCI buyers come to learn about new ideas and techniques
- 73% of AFCI buyers place an order or make a purchase within 60 days of our event
About The Association For Creative Industries:
The Association For Creative Industries (AFCI) is the premier trade association for the global creative arts products industries. AFCI strives to deliver innovative high value services as we support our Members who provide products and services to educate, entertain, and inspire creative consumers. Our Members include the manufacturers, retailers, distributors, designers, educators, digital content providers, professional makers and DIYers, and other creative professionals that comprise the $40 billion+ creative arts industries around the globe. For more information about AFCI, membership, or its annual Creativation trade event, visit www.afci.global.
Source : Event Website