AFBF Annual Meeting & IDEAg Trade Show - American Farm Bureau Federation 2022
Add your voice to the united chorus of the premiere general agriculture organization, and attend the 99th consecutive American Farm Bureau Federation’s Annual Convention & IDEAg Trade Show! Participate in educational workshops to expand your leadership skills, business acumen, impactful policy discussions and more. Celebrate the accomplishments of leaders in agriculture and witness powerful keynote speakers in the general sessions. Explore the IDEAg Trade Show floor to gain a stronger industry network, shop featured products, learn about innovative technologies, and enjoy TED-style talks on the Cultivation Center stage.
Don’t miss the opportunity to gather with the agriculture community, and make your impact on the future of the industry.
- Attend educational workshops that teach about the outlook for agriculture, business acumen, leadership and more
- Visit with old and new friends from across the nation
- Learn more about Farm Bureau member benefits
- Have fun at Foundation events while raising funds for ag literacy
- Network with exhibitors and make purchases on the IDEAg Trade Show floor
- Explore local agriculture by going on an ag tour
- Hear from exemplary keynote speakers
- Cheer on contestants during the many competitions
- Enjoy tasting foods from across the nation
- Be inspired by Ted-style presentations in the Cultivation Center
- Be a part of America’s largest general agriculture organization
- Start your year with the American Farm Bureau Federation® (AFBF) where the U.S. agriculture policy agenda is set for the year.
- Since 1919, U.S. agriculture leaders from across the country have come together to discuss issues and solutions affecting U.S. farmers, ranchers and rural Americans and to establish the policy agenda for the largest general agriculture organization in the United States.
- The AFBF Annual Convention hosts the annual meeting where representatives from all 50 states and Puerto Rico come together to engage in leadership development and educational opportunities, compete in events, network with agriculture industry leaders and discuss U.S. agriculture issues to set the AFBF policy agenda for 2018.
- This January, join us in Nashville to engage with farmers and ranchers from across the country, be the first to learn about AFBF’s policy agenda for 2018, and to support AFBF’s 2018 efforts to advocate as the voice of U.S. agriculture, develop leaders, support rural communities and rebuild trust between American consumers and the people who proudly grow their food, fiber and energy.
IDEAg® Trade Show at AFBF Annual Convention
The AFBF IDEAg Trade Show is the hub of connection opportunities at the AFBF Annual Convention. Use this opportunity to showcase your newest technology, network and build industry connections, host farmers for engaging conversations, and communicate what farmers and ranchers can expect to discover through your brand and outreach in 2018. The show is January 6-8, 2018.
About the AFBF:
The American Farm Bureau Federation is the nation’s largest general farm organization. More than 6.1 million American families are members of Farm Bureau in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Each January, thousands of those members get together to conduct the business of the national organization, benefit from informative sessions on agricultural and rural issues and share camaraderie with their fellow farmers and ranchers. At the annual meeting of Farm Bureau voting delegates, our leaders set the national organization’s policies for the next year. These policies—surfaced and debated from the grassroots level on up—guide our national policy implementation efforts throughout the following year.
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
More Farming & Forestry Events
Jan 04, 2022
Vermillion, South Dakota
Jan 05, 2022
2022 ABF Conference & Tradeshow - American Beekeeping Federation (formerly North American Beekeeping Trade Show 2022)
Jan 05, 2022
Las Vegas, Nevada
Jan 05, 2022
Jan 06, 2022