2022 Southern Spring Home & Garden Show - March
AMERICA the Beautiful
You are invited to celebrate 57 years of the South’s Salute to Spring. The show is new and fresh each year - yet, one thing has never changed, and that’s the Magic. It's your annual opportunity to discover ideas and creativity, plus find quality products and people ready to make your homes and lives even better. America The Beautiful is the theme for the show gardens. They are sure to delight home and garden lovers, and patriots of all ages and lifestyles. Plus, you’ll applaud the latest in home improvements, design, food, wine, interiors and, to make your visit complete, a unique marketplace for a spring tonic of shopping therapy. Accept this special invitation, and get a jump on another spring season.
• Talk with home design and products experts.
• Learn from award-winning landscapers.
• Get the latest clean and green ideas.
• Splurge on the perfect accessory or newest tools.
• Find a fabulous hand-turned pot.
• Taste your favorite foods and wine.
• Soak up the beauty of 18 colorful gardens.
• Explore designer rooms for the newest ideas in interior design.
• Enjoy horticulture, design, and how-to clinics.
• Generate sales and qualified leads
• Meet your customers face-to-face
• Set appointments and close sales
• Introduce new products and services
• Create an effective database
• Promote your name, products, services, and locations
• Establish a relationship with your prospect
• Capitalize on the show’s extensive media campaign
• It’s the most cost effective marketing available
The Show Includes:
The Garden Showcase Professionally landscaped gardens, designer rooms, and feature areas. While no commercial exhibits are in this area, there is opportunity for sponsorships to highlight your company.
Building & Home Improvement
Exhibitors include builders, remodelers, window and door manufacturers, sunroom companies, and any companies with products and services for the home.
Kitchen & Bath
Exhibitors include cabinet, hardware, countertop, and appliance companies and installers. Plus service and specialty companies serving the consumer kitchen and bath industry.
Exhibiting companies feature window treatments, floor coverings, furniture, art, accessories, closet organizers and everything involved in home décor. Plus design professionals to help show guests put it all together.
Wineries representing the North Carolina wine country showcase, sell and sample their best wines from the state.
Travel agencies, tour companies, tourist boards and chambers promoting their destinations near and far.
Decorative Arts & Crafts
Exhibitors are all professional artists featuring their own work. Participation is limited to arts and crafts for the home and garden.
This special area is for greenhouses and nurseries selling live plants.
Exhibitors include landscapers and landscape architects, lawn and garden equipment manufacturers, outdoor furniture and lighting companies, and companies involved with making the outdoors beautiful and functional.
Companies offering specialty items, accessories and gifts for in and around the home are located in this festive shopping area.
TASTE OF SPRING
Gourmet tastes located in Independence Hall, filled with delicious food to try and take home.
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
More Flower & Garden Show Events
2023 Maricopa County Home Shows
Jan 13, 2023
2023 Idaho Horticulture Expo
Jan 18, 2023
Boise City, Idaho
Lodi Spring Home Improvement Show
Jan 20, 2023
Florida North-Central Judging Center - Tampa
Jan 28, 2023
2023 Annual Orchid Show & Sale - Florida West Coast Orchid Society
Jan 28, 2023