NMHC OPTECH Conference & Exposition 2022 - (formerly National Multifamily Housing Council Technology Conference)
The NMHC OPTECH Conference & Exposition brings together apartment industry leaders.
Why Attend – 2022
Conference agenda features actionable intel and solutions with a focus on leveraging technology to create operational synergies. Key topics of focus include:
• Centralizing and Automating On-Site Operations
• Managing Human Talent Challenges
• Consolidating and Simplifying the Tech Stack
• Mapping and Improving the Customer and Resident Journey
• Leveraging Diverse Data Sources to Create Actionable Business Intelligence
• Providing Seamless Connectivity in Smart Communities
• Complying with Increasing Regulatory Complexity
Why Exhibit – 2022
By exhibiting at the Exposition, exhibitors will be able to increase visibility, grow brand recognition, and create meaningful and lasting connections.
The National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) is the place where apartment industry leaders come together to guide their future success.
NMHC provides a forum for insight, advocacy and action that enables both members and the communities they build to thrive. NMHC strives to create a valuable experience by fostering an inclusive and professional environment for our members, guests and staff.
Source: Event Website
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
|Nov 01, 2022||Las Vegas, Nevada||-||
|Nov 08, 2021||Washington, District of Columbia||
|Nov 16, 2020||Las Vegas, Nevada||
|Nov 11, 2019||Dallas, Texas||
More Real Estate Events
Jan 08, 2023
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Jan 09, 2023
Jan 12, 2023
Jan 18, 2023
Laguna Beach, California