2022 Annual Education and Training Conference & Exhibits
This Conference will offer an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and to network with an estimated 1,000 of your peers, and colleagues along with exhibitors who provide WIC related products and services for your participants. The conference will also offer an opportunity for attendees to hear from USDA officials and to dialogue on relevant updates and challenges that the program faces.
For the rest of the conference, you will have the opportunity to choose from 27 general and concurrent sessions that is sure to expand your professional skills and knowledgebase to equip you to face coming WIC challenges and to take advantage of current and future WIC opportunities.
If you are seeking to introduce your products and services or an alternative promotional strategy to a new or existing audience, this conference offers several affordable options to meet your marketing needs.
By exhibiting and/or sponsoring at this conference, you will:
- Create new customer and client relationships with WIC decision makers from across the nation;
- Strengthen and build upon existing customer and client relationships;
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market;
- Promote and market your products and services;
- Reach prime target market segments for your products and services; and
- Demonstrate your commitment to promoting quality public health nutrition for women, infants and children.
Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Sponsors have first choice to all available exhibitor spaces.
The National WIC Association (NWA) is the non-profit education arm and advocacy voice of the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), the over 7 million mothers and young children served by WIC and the 12,000 service provider Agencies who are the front lines of WIC’s public health nutrition services for the nation’s nutritionally at-risk mothers and young children.
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
More Diabetes Events
Mar 28, 2022
Palm Coast, Florida
Apr 06, 2022
Apr 29, 2022
Apr 30, 2022
San Diego, California
Jun 03, 2022
New Orleans, Louisiana