2019 Women's Private Equity Summit
A conference to enhance networking, fundraising, and deal-making opportunities for senior-level women in private equity and venture capital.
The Women's Private Equity Summit will bring together an impressive group of more than 500 private equity and venture capital leaders for two days of high-level discussion and non-stop networking.
Make sure there is a seat for you at this highly interactive, major industry event.
· The Summit is free for pension funds and university endowments investing in private equity and alternative investment firms.
· The Women's Private Equity Summit is closed to the media to encourage open, candid discussion during sessions and networking events.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain perspective on how leading institutional investors view alternatives
- Hear from industry experts about the regions and investment sectors to watch in 2018
- Take away insights on successful strategies for fundraising, deal sourcing, portfolio management, firm management, exits, and more
- Participate in forward-thinking discussions focused on issues of intellectual business interest
- Get access to hard-to-get information and unparalleled networking opportunities to advance your firm
Who Should Attend
The conference brings together venture capital and private equity professionals from both East and West coasts of the U.S., as well as Europe, Asia, Israel, and Canada.
Corporate venturing professionals
Hedge fund managers interested in private equity
Leaders in professional services who advise the industry
Exhibitor / Sponsor Information:
As a sponsoring organization your firm will have an unparalleled opportunity to market your services and network with an inner circle of private equity professionals. Your firm will have a unique opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to helping women build networks, and be recognized as leaders in your field among conference speakers and delegates.
Eligible companies include but are not limited to: law firms, investment banks, accounting firms, fund-of-fund managers, secondary specialists, management consulting firms, private equity firms, placement agents, corporate development firms, due diligence firms, executive recruiting firms, insurance firms, and technology/software providers.
Benefits to Sponsors
- Receive exclusivity by industry category
- Gain high visibility with an audience of influential decision makers before, during, and after the event, among all private equity leadership (program marketed widely to firms in the industry)
- Demonstrate a commitment to helping women in private equity and women in venture capital build networks
- Showcase and educate decision makers about your products or services
- Gain access to high level keynoters
- Network with panelists, sponsors, and attendees
- Advise on development of program agenda and recommend speakers and topics, including roundtable discussion topics
- Demonstrate thought leadership in a speaking or moderating role on a Summit session
- Underwrite a breakfast, luncheon, networking break, or reception
- Receive complimentary Summit passes
- And more…
Sponsorships are limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Source : Event Website
Future and Past Event Dates
More Legal & Compliance Events
Jan 18, 2023
Jan 26, 2023
Feb 26, 2023
Miami Beach, Florida
Mar 01, 2023
Mar 07, 2023
Beverly Hills, California